DATING SOMEONE LOOKS LIKE YOUR EX
DESCRIPTION: That's their "type", it doesn't necessarily mean they're trying to find a "substitute" or anything. You might think that's creepy, but it's also stupid. You put a mirror to my face
Is It Wrong To Date Someone Extremely Similar To the Last Person You Dated?
Don't subscribe All Replies to my comments Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. One of my exes is married to a gal that looks like me, so I guess we both have a "type".
- Worse than looking like an ex is someone who acts like your ex.
- No linking to specific threads in other forums. Generally speaking, I like curvy brunettes.
- I wonder if she shouts out my name in bed sometimes… Shouting out the wrong name in bed is a common malpractice performed by many lesbians because we often date people with similar names. Sometimes, with practice, we can even get it right.
It goes a long way to explain how we end up in the same types of relationship scenarios over and over again. No linking to specific threads in other forums. I have a type and clearly so do they. We want to be the expensive statement piece purchased at full price, you know? If they are specifically dating me because I look exactly like their ex, that's creepy. While men can still offer input, if your view conflicts with a woman's, we ask that you do not downvote or invalidate her response. It got worse until I told him about my fears and he finally ensured me that he doesn't feel that way. About what you post:
Dating someone that looks exactly like your ex. ?
It doesn't necessarily mean they aren't over their past relationships. Become a Redditor and subscribe to one of thousands of communities. Know that my own family has served quite a bit and I work as a contractor.
- What It’s Like When Your Ex Starts Dating Someone Who Looks EXACTLY Like You
- Evan, Great advice as always. My fourth and current boyfriend is really tall, skinny, and may be German.
My fourth and current boyfriend is really tall, skinny, and may be German. What do i do? Have I fallen into a trap? So Mike, would you say the similarity in the women extended to a similar outcome? About how you post it:
So I try to specifically zone in on what makes him unique, and what I like about him, and now it's more of a 'oh wow, my ex kind of looks like this guy I'm seeing' instead of the other way around. Was our entire relationship a lie? This is not your personal soapbox.
How to prepare for your first time? I wonder if she shouts out my name in bed sometimes…. You'll always compare your current and your former to some degree, but if they look exactly the same, you'll constantly be thinking about how your new significant other stacks up against your previous one. Depressed about being an ugly woman?